The HYDRO blast system is a heated washer fluid system. This heated washer fluid system will help you defrost and de-ice your windshield faster in the winter as well as help to remove road grime and insects more efficiently in the summer. The main system is simple to install with splicing into the OEM washer fluid hose, power, ground and that is it. The main unit has 3 heaters to heat the fluid up to the 140 Degree Fahrenheit, then the system will drop down to a single heating element to maintain the temperature.
By the time the warm fluid comes out of the nozzles the fluid should be down to approximately 115 Degree Fahrenheit which is very similar to your body temperature so you can see it won’t be an issue even in the cold winters. Once you spray the warm fluid from the unit, about 3 to 4 seconds worth of spray, the system will warm up the next portion in about 10 to 20 seconds. One of the greatest benefits of the HYDRO blast is its ability to be mounted in any direction. This system will work great even if you have heated washer fluid nozzles and heated windshield. It will just help keep your windshield cleaner as well as help defrost your windshield faster.
Design: Prevent Ice Build-Up On Wiper Blades And Arms/ Quickly De-Ices
- Efficient Heater Design Based On Aluminum Clad Technology
- Adjustable Power Consumption
- Designed For Any Washer Fluid
- Utilizes 3 Heaters To Heat Fluid At Start Up, Steps Down To 1 Heater When Idle
- Quickly De-Ices The Windshield
- Prevents Ice Build Up On Wiper Blades And Arms
- Effectively Cleans The Windshield From Road Salt And Grime
- Can Be Mounted In Any Position Without Limitation
- Limited 90 Day Warranty