The JammockBlack - it's a hammock for your Jeep!
Of all the accessories for your Jeep, few are this versatile; it's like getting 6 products in one! Very few Jeep add-ons embody the unique Jeep lifestyle as much as a Jammock - it will be just one more reason people will envy you and your rig.
- The JammockBlack fits all Jeep Wranglers from 1987 to the present (YJ, TJ, JK, JKU).
- DO NOT USE THE JAMMOCK WHILE IN MOTION. ALWAYS SET THE PARKING BRAKE BEFORE MOUNTING. USE CARE IN MOUNTING YOUR JAMMOCK. Jammock requires pads on the roll bars to use.
- It is made of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon, with a matte black finish. It is coated and denser, so it is water-resistant while allowing air flow.
- The straps are one piece throughout for added strength.
- 1000 Denier Cordura nylon has very strong edge strength--so no fraying.
- The tubular webbing is miter-cut to ensure ease of entry into the buckles.
- We use NRS buckles! NRS buckles are the industry choice for corrosion resistance and strength. These buckles are rated for 2,000 lbs each.
- You can use your Jammock as a sling seat off the Jeep. This Jammock has asymmetrically arranged buckles (one on the top right and one on the bottom left) and the straps are 36.5" long). The asymmetrically placed buckles and strap length allow it to be used as a “sling seat”, similar to a regular small-sized hammock. This will enable you to use your Jammock between anchors up to 10' apart.
Part Number: JAM70037123939
- Fits 1987 to 2016 Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- Made of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Water resistant
- Buckles rated 2,000 lbs each
- Made in the USA