Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Guards JK
Smittybilt XRC JK Armor - The new line of XRC JK Rock Guards were specifically engineered to provide the maximum protection and clearance needed when you're pushing your rig through the toughest conditions. Each piece of XRC JK Armor is manufactured out of 3/16" cold rolled steel and then powder coated in Smittybilt's signature series two-stage finish.
Built from the finest materials and precision-engineered for optimal off road performance, XRC Rock Guards sport a high clearance design that's practical, sleek, and sturdy, all in an easy-to-install package.
- Available with or without a step
- Can be used with XRC Corner Guards
- Fits 2007 to 2016 Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
- 4-door models
- Manufactured from 1/8” cold rolled steel
- Engineered to fit and follow body contour to exacting specifications
- Complete lower quarter panel protection when use with XRC Rock Sliders
- Engineered to work with O.E. and aftermarket flares as well as the XRC body armor
- 304 marine grade stainless steel button head hardware
- Two Stage Textured Matte Black Finish Powder Coat Finish - 5 year Limited Warranty
The ultimate in body side protection, Smittybilts Body Cladding is manufactured from 1/8" cold rolled steel and is engineered to fit and follow body contour to exacting specifications. The body cladding will work with O.E. and aftermarket flares to give lower quarter panel protection. 304 Marine grade stainless steel button head hardware included. Two stage textured matte black powder coat finish comes with a 5 Year Limited Finish Warranty. Body Cladding comes with Smittybilts Advantage Limited Lifetime Warranty.