An EFI System so easy and powerful you’ll think it’s alive! Simply bolt it on, feed it a few basic answers and let Terminator EFI take control of your ride!
- Easy to install
- No computer experience required
- Handheld tuner included
- Simple multiple choice set-up wizard
- Self-tunes while you drive
- Upgradable to complete laptop control without buying another ECU
- Carburetor replacement EFI from the fuel systems experts!
- Fully self-tuning ECU - No laptop required
- Trouble-free performance with today’s fuels - put an end to vapor lock and fuel varnish problems!
- Terminator ECU can be EASILY updated to Holley HP ECU specs with a free online software download. ECU can then be used for LSX, boosted, nitrous, and many other applications in the future as you desire!
- ECU fully potted and sealed for protection from vibration, dust and moisture
- Provides ignition timing control on engines with Small Cap HEI and Ford TFI distributors (requires adapter)
- 80 lb/hr injectors support 250-600 HP engines
- Fits any square (Holley 4150™) flanged intake
- Connections for Ford, GM TH350 and 700R4, and other transmission linkages
- Serviceable sensors integrated into throttle body and pre-wired for a simple one-click connection - don’t get stranded by competitive designs
- Patent pending annular discharge fuel ring for maximum flow and optimum fuel atomization - No restrictions or delay in fuel flow like booster designs
- 950 CFM Throttle Body with CFD computer designed air-entry area taken from Holley’s famous NASCAR® throttle body – as found on all NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ cars
- Virtually maintenance free - keeps your vehicle reliable and ready to drive
- Self-tunes instantly to deliver the perfect air/fuel mixture in real time for optimized fuel economy and power
- Industry leading tech support - free!
|Finish||Hard Core Gray|
|Product Type||Universal Terminator TBI kit|
|Throttle Bore||1.750 inch|
Fits all standard square flange intake manifolds. Connections for Ford, GM TH350 and 700R4, and other transmission linkages. Includes TBI unit, ECU, handheld programmer, wiring and all sensors. Does NOT include fuel pump, fuel lines, regulator or filters.
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.