Smittybilt New and Improved Gen2 X20 and XRC Winches
The new Gen2 series of Smittybilt X2O and XRC winches have been thoroughly updated with heavy-duty features for enhanced performance. The new 6.6HP amphibious motor offers the highest torque in the industry and is connected to a 3-stage Planetary Gear System for increased pulling power and line speed. The X20 Series features an all new integrated wireless remote control for ease of use and maximum versatility.
If you're after a winch with the ultimate in pulling power, look to the X20 COMP Series and XRC COMP Series. Both COMP Series winches feature a Competition Aluminum Fairlead and a state-of-the-art synthetic rope. The top-of-the-line X20 COMP also features Smittybilt's exclusive Dynamic Braking System which reduces drum temperatures by 66% and makes it perfectly suited to operate all types of synthetic ropes.
All winches up to 12k lbs are available now. X20/XRC 15.5k and 17.5k winches will be available summer 2014.
- Waterproofing: IP68 Rating
- Rated Line Pull: 10,000Lbs (4,545kgs) Single Line
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound
- Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 218:1
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Out-Of-Drum
- Drum Size: Diameter 2.5”
- Cable: 98.5’ 3/8” Diameter
- Cable Type: Braided Steel Wire Rope
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Remote Control: Included
- Integrated Wireless Remote
- Recommended Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching
- Battery Leads: 25mm2, 72”(1.83m)1
- Finish: Textured Black
- Weight: 99.0Lbs (45.0Kgs)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0” x 4.50”
- Overall Dimensions: (L x W x H) 22.3” x 5.4” x 9.4”